You can manage the status of a workflow by location. An account admin has the ability to activate and deactivate workflows.
- Active: the workflow runs when the trigger criteria is satisfied, assigning/sending content to the identified patient group at the scheduled time.
- Inactive: the workflow does not run.
Activate/Deactivate a Workflow
1. Navigate to the desired location.
2. Click the Workflow tab.
3. Locate the workflow you would like to change the status of.
4. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the workflow tile.
5. Select Set Active or Set Inactive.
6. Review the Status field to confirm the desired workflow status has been set.
Learn more about workflows here.