When adding a new Patient or Therapist, Keet requires that you add the appropriate External ID. The procedures below provide the steps for adding each type of Clinicient External ID to the Therapist and Patient Profiles.
If you are using an EMR other than Clinicient, your procedures for finding external IDs will be different.
Find the Therapist ID in Clinicient
The Clinicient Therapist ID is used to establish the integration between a therapist's Keet and Clinicient accounts. When adding a new therapist to your Keet account, the Clinicient Therapist ID must be added into the Keet therapist profile in the External ID field. If the External ID field does not include the appropriate Clinicient Therapist ID for a given therapist, Keet will not be able to link that provider with their patients in Keet.
1. In Clinicient, click Edit and select Staff from the dropdown
2. Click Browse
3. To locate the Clinicient Therapist ID, scroll right to locate the column labeled ID. Locate the appropriate therapist to locate their Therapist ID.
4. Type the Clinicient Therapist ID in the External ID field in the Keet therapist profile.
Find the Patient ID in Clinicient
- In Clinicient, click Edit and select Client from the dropdown
- Type the patient's name in the Name field
- Locate the Clinicient Patient ID, which displays in the Clinicient ID# field
- Copy that ID into the External ID field in the Keet patient profile