The new and amazing world of Keet v3
Last Updated: July 24, 2019
This is the part where most companies would try to entice you with some well-crafted marketing speak. We’re just going to cut to the chase.
We re-wrote the entire Keet platform.
We’ve been on a year and a half long journey to completely revamp Keet behind-the-scenes. We brought you faster speeds last summer, but that was only part one. Part 2 is launching in Q4 because we’ve now officially re-written the entire Keet platform. We can’t wait to get it in your hands.
Say what? Why’d you do that?
We want to solve big problems in healthcare and we needed the right platform architecture to support our vision. Anything less wouldn’t allow us to be the disruption vehicle we want to be. Our newly revamped and completely rewritten platform lets us, and you, do just that.
What does this mean for you?
It’s still the Keet you know and love, rebuilt to better support how you do business. We started from scratch and made ourselves even more proud of our product than we already were. We hope you will be too. Here’s the technical speak of what’s been going on at Keet HQ….
- New technical infrastructure to support rapid API development cycles and evolving interoperability requirements (aka Keet is better, faster, and easier to integrate with).
- New location management system to support different organizational structures (cookie cutters are for cookies).
- New (but familiar) user interface designed to improve the user experience for you and your patients. You can expect:
- A new patient care screen
- New Therapist landing pages
- An easy to navigate content library (we know you’re jumping for joy on this one)
- Improved options and workflow setup
- New case management concepts (sounds mysterious, right? You’ll love the details).
- Expanded workflow configurability featuring cohort and filter logic (we’re giving you all the options).
- Improved ability to integrate with EHR/IT vendors who can support HL7 & FIHR standards 🔥
- Improved exercise search capabilities (throw the confetti).
- Better searching, tagging, and classification of content
- Improved admin tools to allow clients to make updates to their Keet account easily (ease, ease, and more ease was our goal in development).
- Integration of Intermountain ROMS system into Keet (cue the song: we are family).
- Improved dashboard reporting for MIPS and NPS (information at your fingertips).
- Ability to onboard patients before appointments via patient self-registration
And since it wouldn’t be any fun to reveal it all at once, there’s more where that came from.
We’ll be sharing more information in the coming months! We’ll also be hosting user feedback sessions, and granting a few early access opportunities.
Keet v3 will be coming your way soon!