Any admin in the system has the ability to reset a password for a patient. Please remember that after resetting a patient's password, you will need to contact the patient to let them know that the reset has taken place.
Reset a Patient's Password
1. Select the Patients menu button that is located at the top menu bar.
2. Find the patient from the patient list and select the Action button.
3. Select the Edit option from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the profile to locate the Password and Password Confirmation fields.
5. Enter a temporary password into the Password field.
Note: Passwords to be at least 8 characters long. They must contain upper, lower, and numeric characters. Special characters are allowed. A password is valid for 90 days, and users may not reuse any of the previous 6 passwords.
6. Re-enter the temporary password into the Password Confirmation field.
10. Click Save.
11. Provide the Patient with the one-time temporary password.
12. Instruct the Patient that upon using the one-time temporary password, they will be instructed to select a new password.
13. To do so, the Patient will be prompted to enter the one-time temporary password into the Current Password Field and enter their new password into New Password and Confirm New Password fields.