You have the ability to hide any exercise from view and to delete an exercise that you've created in the Keet platform.
Hide an Exercise
1. Click Library in the upper navigation bar.
2. Select Exercises in the dropdown menu.
2. Search for the exercise by typing in the name of the exercise in the search field or filter by region or position.
3. Once you find the exercise, click the three dots at the top right corner.
4. Select Hide Exercise.
This removes the exercise from view when you are searching the exercise library.
4. If you decide you want to bring an exercise back into view, select Hidden Exercises.
4. Select Unhide Exercise to send the exercise back to the main library.
Delete an Exercise
You can only delete exercises you have created.
1. Sort the exercise library by My Exercises.
2. One you have found the exercise you wish to delete, click the three dots in the top right corner.
3. Select Delete Exercise.
A popup appears, asking you to enter your password.
3. Enter your password before so you can fully delete an exercise.
4. Click Yes, Delete it!
The exercise is removed from your library.