This article is to assist a patient in installing the Keet App on their iPhone.
- The App Store is the location from which you'll install all apps for your iPhone.
3. Tap the search bar. The search bar is a grey text field with "App Store" written in it. Doing so brings up your iPhone's on-screen keyboard.
4. Enter an app's name. Type in the name of an app you'd like to download.
- If you don't have a specific app in mind, type in a word or phrase that describes the app (e.g., "notepad" or "paint").
5. Tap Search. It's a blue button on your iPhone's keyboard. Doing so scans the App Store for apps matching your search.
6. Find the app. Scroll through the list of apps until you find the app you want to install.
7. Tap GET. It's to the right of the app you want to install.
- If the app is a paid app, you'll instead tap the app's price (e.g., $0.99) to the right of the app.
- If you've downloaded the app before and then deleted it, you'll instead tap the"Download"
8. Enter your Touch ID or Apple ID password. When prompted, either scan your Touch ID fingerprint or type in your Apple ID password. Doing this will prompt the app to download.
9. Open the app. Once the app finishes downloading, you can open it directly from within the App Store by tapping OPEN where the GET button was.
- You can also open the app at any time by tapping its icon on one of your iPhone's screens.