Keet offers a secure in-app messaging service for patients, therapists and admins to communicate with each other.
Article Quick Links:
Don't worry - Keet is fully HIPPA complaint which means that patient messaging in Keet is secure!
How do Messaging Notifications work in Keet?
Patients will receive an email notification that they have a received a message from their provider. If they have downloaded the app, they will also receive a push notification on their phone.
Providers will receive an email notification that they have received a message from a patient. In order to view the message and respond, providers will need to login to their Keet account for security reasons (sorry, we know that's annoying).
A Couple Miscellaneous Comments
- There are no “read receipts” in Keet messaging, so patients will not know if providers have read their message until a response is received.
- Office Hours: In the app, Keet lets patients know that responses to their message are subject to therapist availability.
- Emergencies: Keet has a static banner in the app letting patients know to call 911 if their message is a medical emergency
Message a Patient from the Patient Profile
One of the ways to quickly message a patient is from Patient Profile.
1. Click the Chat tab on the patient profile.
2. Type your message where it says, 'Type message to send here...' , then click SEND MESSAGE.